1. General Information.
The ownership of this website, https://drimdeco.com/ (hereinafter Website) is held by: Company name: CUADRIMAN, SL
Registered office: CALLE ISLA DE ALEGRANZA, 4, NAVE 46 - 28703 SAN SEBASTIAN DE LOS REYES
Registration data in the Commercial Registry Madrid: Sheet M78571, Volume 4783, Folio 110
Telephone: + 34 916572639
This document (as well as the rest of the documents related to it) will regulate the conditions by the that governs the use of this Website https://drimdeco.com/ and the purchase or acquisition of products offered therein (hereinafter, Conditions).
The aforementioned Conditions are included in the activity developed by CUADRIMAN, SL on the Website, which are related to decoration services.
In turn, the User when using this Website and / or when requesting the purchase of a product will be bound by the aforementioned conditions. If you do not agree with them, you should not use this Website.
These Conditions are subject to modification. In any case, the User is responsible for consulting them each time he accesses, navigates or uses the Website, being applicable those that are in force at each moment in which he requests any of the products offered. In the event that the User has any type of doubt about the Conditions, they may contact CUADRIMAN S.L., through any of the channels provided at the top
2) The user.
The navigation, access and use of the Website, confers the condition of user, for which they are accepted, from the moment the corresponding navigation within the Website begins, all the Conditions established in this document, as well as subsequent modifications that could be given. All this without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations applicable in each case.
The User assumes his responsibility for the correct use of this Website. This responsibility will include:
- Only use the Website to make legally valid inquiries, purchases and / or acquisitions. < / li>
- Do not make any type of false or fraudulent purchase and / or acquisition. In the event that the purchase can be classified as such, it will be canceled and the competent authorities will be informed.
- In any case, the User declares to be over eighteen (18) years old and to have full legal capacity to enter into contracts through this Website. In the event that the User is not of legal age, please do not proceed to purchase any of the products or services offered on this website.
The Website is directed Mainly to Users residing in Spain. For this reason, CUADRIMAN S.L, is not responsible for the Website complying, totally or partially, with the laws of other countries.
The User, at his choice, may formalize with CUADRIMAN. S.L. the contract of sale of the desired products only in the Spanish / Castilian language.
3) Purchase process.
Users, obligatorily registered on the website, may select on the Website the services contracted by the established means and forms. They must follow the online purchase and / or acquisition procedure of https://drimdeco.com/ during which several products can be selected and added to the cart, basket or final shopping space.
As indicated, the user must necessarily register to formalize the purchase through the form enabled for this purpose.
In turn, the User must fill in, complete and check the information that in each This step is requested, although, during the purchase process, before making the payment, the acquisition data can be modified.
Next, the User will receive an email confirming that CUADRIMAN, SL, has received your order or purchase request, this message being the order confirmation. Where appropriate, you will also be informed by email when your order is being sent.
The User acknowledges having knowledge, at the time of purchase, of certain particular conditions of sale that concern the product in question and that are displayed next to the provision or, where appropriate, the image of this Website. Serve as an illustrative example (in no case exhaustive) depending on the case:
- Product details.
- Product characteristics.
Once the purchase procedure is concluded, the User consents that the Website generates an electronic invoice that will be sent to the User by email. The User acknowledges that the realization of the purchase order materializes the full and complete acceptance of the particular conditions of sale applicable to each case.
All purchase orders received by CUADRIMAN, S.L. Through the Website, they are subject to the availability of the products and / or force majeure (as detailed in clause nine -9- of these Conditions) affects their supply. If difficulties arise in terms of availability, CUADRIMAN, S.L. undertakes to contact the User and reimburse any amount that may have been paid as an amount. This will be equally applicable in cases in which the provision of a service becomes unfeasible.
5) Payment method and prices.
The prices shown on the Website are final, in euros (€) or in the case of shipments to the United Kingdom in pounds (£) and including taxes, especially in relation to VAT in Spain and / or its equivalents in the United Kingdom, unless otherwise indicated or legally, another circumstance applies.
In no case, the Website will add additional costs to the price of a product automatically, but only those that the User has selected and chosen freely and voluntarily. Even so, prices can change at any time, but possible changes will not affect orders with respect to Users who have already received an order confirmation.
In reference to the means of payment, these will be: credit / debit card, bank transfer and Paypal.
Credit / debit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by the issuing banking entities, if said entity does not authorize payment, CUADRIMAN, S.L. It will not be responsible for any delay or lack of delivery and will not be able to formalize any contract with the User.
Once CUADRIMAN, S.L. receives the purchase order from the User through the Website, a pre-authorization will be made on the corresponding card to ensure that there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. The charge on the card will be made at the time the User is sent the confirmation of the shipment and / or confirmation of the service provided in the form, and where appropriate, the established place. In any case, the User confirms that the payment method is his.
In Spanish territory, in accordance with the provisions of Law 37/1992, of December 28, on Value Added Tax (VAT), purchase orders for delivery will be understood to be located in the territory of application of VAT. Spanish. The type of I.V.A. Applicable will be the one legally in force at all times depending on the specific article in question.
Shipment will proceed after receipt of payment. The products purchased in CUADRIMAN, S.L. They are supplied both in Spanish territory and internationally. The products will be sent to the delivery address indicated during the order.
6) Delivery and shipping.
The periods indicated are indicative and correspond to the time it takes CUADRIMAN S.L. in the manufacture of the products. However, CUADRIMAN, S.L. will deliver in a maximum period of fifteen (15) days.
The products purchased will be delivered to the person and to the address indicated in the order. By default, the invoices will be sent together with the order. If the client wants the invoice to be sent to the indicated email address, he or she must request it by mail to email@example.com
Shipments to private customers are free for orders over one hundred fifty (150) euros (€). For shipments less than one hundred and fifty (150) euros (€) the following amounts will be charged:
- Spain (peninsula): six (6) euros (€).
- Outside the Peninsula: nine (9) euros (€).
- European Community: fifteen (15) euros (€).
Shipments to professional clients are free for orders over three hundred (300) euros (€). For shipments of less than three hundred (300) euros (€) the following amounts will be charged:
- Spain (peninsula): ten (10) euros (€).
- Outside the Peninsula: fifteen (15) euros (€).
- European Community: twenty (20) euros (€).
If you live in Madrid you can come and pick up your order yourself in our physical store located in CALLE ISLA DE ALEGRANZA, 4 NAVE 46 -28703 SAN SEBASTIÁN DE LOS REYES.
The shipment will be made in the peninsular territory through either DHL or Seur as logistics companies. Therefore, CUADRIMAN, S.L. You must share your essential minimum personal data for the delivery of the products purchased through our website.
On Saturdays, Sundays and regional and / or national holidays, there will be no delivery or delivery of orders. However, its delay will not imply or cancel the order or any compensation.
The shipping costs are reflected in the shopping cart independently of the products or services requested, and will be informed prior to the formalization of the order. As you have already detailed previously, the amount of shipping costs will vary depending on the size and / or weight of the product / s purchased through this website.
An order is considered delivered in the moment in which the carrier delivers the package to the User or it is delivered to our physical store and the latter signs the delivery receipt document.
It is up to the customer to verify the status of the merchandise upon receipt and indicate all anomalies on the delivery receipt.
7) Technical means to correct errors
The User is made aware that if they detect that an error has occurred when entering data necessary to process their purchase request on the Website, they may modify them by contacting CUADRIMAN, S.L. Through the contact spaces provided on the Website, and, where appropriate, through those enabled to contact customer service, and / or using the contact information provided in the first clause of this page (General information).
In the cases in which the User acquires products through the Website, they are assisted by a series of rights, as listed and described below:
1. Right of Withdrawal: The User, as a consumer and user, makes a purchase on the Website and, therefore, has the right to withdraw from said purchase within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days without the need for justification. This withdrawal period will expire fourteen (14) calendar days from the day that the User or a third party authorized by him, other than the carrier, ordered the provision of the services acquired on the CUADRIMAN SL Website or in the event that the goods that make up your order are delivered separately, fourteen (14) calendar days from the day that the User or a third party authorized by him, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the Last of those goods that made up the same purchase order.
This right of withdrawal will assist the user as long as any of the exceptions established in article 103 of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users does not apply.
If you want to exercise it, you must contact us at the contact details indicated in the first clause, being able to use the annex to exercise the right of withdrawal.
Alternatively, in the event of having problems with products or services purchased on this website, the user or customer may submit a claim through the European Union dispute resolution platform here. However, CUADRIMAN S.L. reserves the right to refuse to accept the claim submitted through the platform.
2. Return of deficient, insufficient or defective products or services or error in the shipment: these are all those cases in which the User considers that, at the time of delivery, the product does not comply with the provisions of the contract or purchase order, and that, therefore, you should contact CUADRIMAN, SL immediately and let you know the existing disagreement (defect / error) either to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the phone number 916572639.
The User will then be informed about how to proceed with the restitution of the services, and these, once received, will be examined and the User will be informed, within a reasonable period of time, if the reimbursement or, where appropriate, its replacement is appropriate.
The amount paid by those Deficient or insufficient products or services that are returned due to a defect, when it really exists, will be fully reimbursed, including delivery costs and costs that the User may have incurred. In the case of non-existence of failures or defects, the User will be reimbursed for the initial shipping costs, but not the return costs, that is, the cost that the User has incurred in sending their product to our stores.
< p> 3. Cancellations: the user has the possibility of canceling the order placed prior to its shipment and provided that the purchased product has not started production, by writing to the email email@example.com or to the telephone number 916572639 .
4. Guarantees: The User, as consumer and user, enjoys guarantees on the products that can be acquired through this Website, in the legally established terms for each type of product and according to the nature of the same.
In this sense, it is understood that the products are in accordance with the contract provided that: (1) they conform to the description made by CUADRIMAN, S.L. and possess the qualities presented in it; (2) are suitable for the uses to which products of the same type are ordinarily destined; and (3) present the usual quality and performance of a product of the same type and that are fundamentally expected from it.
The warranty of the products covers only original factory failures and therefore does not cover failures that occur when or after the function and appearance of the product is changed, such as a rebuild, update or other product configuration. Your order confirmation is valid as proof of guarantee.
When this is not the case with respect to the products delivered to the User, the User must proceed as indicated in the section Return of defective products or error in the shipping as soon as possible after detecting the defect. The User has a right to claim for two (2) years on the products purchased on this Website.
CUADRIMAN, S.L. You are responsible for the costs of returning the approved claims. Any claim filed by the User will be resolved in a maximum of fourteen (14) days from when it becomes known. However, this term could be exceeded based on its complexity.
Likewise, CUADRIMAN, S.L. reserves the right to deny the claim if it is shown that the purchased product is not defective under current consumer and user regulations.
However, some of the products that are marketed on the Website, could present non-homogeneous characteristics as long as these derive from the type of material with which they have been manufactured, and that therefore they will form part of the individual appearance of the product, thus not being considered a defect.
Except for legal provision to the contrary, CUADRIMAN, S.L. will not accept any responsibility for the following losses, regardless of their origin:
- Any losses that were not attributable to any default on your part.
- Business losses (including profit loss, income, contracts, anticipated savings, data, loss of goodwill or unnecessary expenses incurred).
- Any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties at the time that The contract for the sale of the products or services was formalized between both parties.
- Likewise, CUADRIMAN, SL also limits its responsibility in the following cases:
- CUADRIMAN SL applies all measures concerning to provide a visualization as much as close as possible to the representation of the products, even using generic images extracted from an image bank with professional models of the products or deficient or insufficient services on the Website, however, it is not responsible for the minimum differences or inaccuracies that may exist due to lack of resolution of the screen, or problems of the browser that is used or others of this nature.
- Technical failures that due to fortuitous causes or of another nature, that prevent a normal operation of the service through from Internet.
- Lack of availability of the Website for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the availability of the service. CUADRIMAN, S.L. puts all the means at its disposal in order to carry out the process of purchase, payment and shipping / delivery of the products, however, it disclaims responsibility for causes that are not attributable to it, unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
- In general, CUADRIMAN SL will not be responsible for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations assumed, when it is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control, that is, due to Cause of force majeure, and this may include, but not limited to:
- Strikes, lockouts or other protest measures.
- Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, terrorist threat or attack, war (declared or not) or threat or preparations for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any another natural disaster.
- Impossibility of using trains, boats, planes, tra Motor sports or other means of transport, public or private.
- Impossibility of using public or private telecommunications systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority.
In this way, the obligations will be suspended during the period in which the force majeure continues, and CUADRIMAN SL will have an extension in the term to comply with them for a period of time equal to the duration of the force majeure. CUADRIMAN S.L will use all reasonable means to find a solution that allows us to fulfill our obligations despite the cause of force majeure.
10) Written communications and notifications.
By using this Website, the User accepts that most of the communications with CUADRIMAN S.L are electronic (email, notices published on the Website and other means such as calls through mobile phone numbers).
For contractual purposes, the User agrees to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that all contracts, notifications, information and other communications that CUA-DRIMAN S.L sends electronically meet the legal requirements of being in writing. This condition will not affect the rights recognized by law to the User.
The User can send notifications and / or communicate with CUADRIMAN, S.L. Through the contact information provided in these Conditions and, where appropriate, through the contact spaces on the Website.
Likewise, unless otherwise stipulated, CUADRIMAN S.L can contact and / or notify the User in their email and / or in their own telephone number provided when registering as a client or at the postal address provided
No waiver by CUADRIMAN SL of a specific right or legal action or the lack of requirement by CUADRIMAN SL of strict compliance by the User of any of its obligations will imply, nor a waiver of other rights or actions derived from a contract or the Conditions, nor will the User exonerate the fulfillment of his obligations.
No resignation by CUADRIMAN S.L to any of these Conditions or to the rights or actions derived from a contract will take effect, unless it is expressly established that it is a resignation and it is formalized and communicated to the User in writing.
If any of these Conditions were declared null and void by a final resolution issued by a competent authority, the rest of the clauses will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity.
13) Entire Agreement
These Conditions and any document to which express reference is made in these constitute the entire agreement existing between the User and CUADRIMAN, S.L. in relation to the object of sale and replace any other agreement, agreement or previous promise agreed verbally or in writing by the same parties.
The User and CUADRIMAN, S.L. acknowledge having consented to the conclusion of a contract without having relied on any statement or promise made by the other party, except for what is expressly mentioned in these Conditions.
14) Data protection
15) applicable law and jurisdiction
Access, navigation and / or use of this Website and the contracts for the purchase of products or services through it will be governed by Spanish legislation.
Any controversy, problem or disagreement that arises or is related to the access, navigation and / or use of the Website, or with the interpretation and execution of these Conditions, or with the sales contracts between CUADRIMAN SL and the User, will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals. CUADRIMAN S.L and the user agree to submit any disputes that may arise in relation to the contracting of products or services or services that are the object of these General Conditions, to the Courts and Tribunals of the User's domicile.
16) Complaints and claims
The User can send to CUADRIMAN S.L their complaints, claims or any other comment that they wish to make through the contact information provided at the beginning of these Conditions (General Information).
In addition, CUADRIMAN, S.L. has official complaint forms available to consumers and users, and that they can request from CUADRIMAN, S.L. at any time, using the contact information provided at the beginning of these Conditions (General Information).
Likewise, if the conclusion of this purchase contract between CUADRIMAN, S.L. and the User will emanate a dispute, the User as a consumer can request an out-of-court dispute resolution, in accordance with EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, on online dispute resolution in consumer matter. You can access this method through the website: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/